Editor's Review for AIMP
Downloadx64 editor’s review:
AIMP is a sophisticated but free music player that you can use to perform other functions that you would otherwise accomplish using separate programs. For example, you can use it as an audio recorder, converter, a tag editor and even scheduler.
Main features of AIMP:
- Audio formats supported. MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex. WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects. Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support. You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Autoshutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users can work unders one computer
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter. Can encode any supported audio file to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber. Can encode Audio CD Track to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder. Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor. Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).