Editor's Review for Audacity
Editor’s Review for Audacity
Audacity is a free audio editor with many effects and functions for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
The open-source and cross-platform software hides great capabilities under its simplistic interface.
Audacity has the built-in effects, including Bass Boost, Wahwah, and Noise Removal, and it also supports VST plug-in effects.
Key features of Avidemux
- Records and plays audio files
- Supports various file formats like WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis
- Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files)
- Edit your audio files by cutting, copying, pasting, and mixing them
- Large files can be edited fairly quickly
- Add different effects like echo, phaser, wahwah, reverse, and more
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Various plug-ins support
- Can be used to convert old tapes into digital media
- And more ！