Editor's Review for KMPlayer
What is KMPlayer?
This is a media player that has the capability of playing several media formats since it has an in-built media codec. The KMPlayer is available for both Windows PCs and Android OS. It supports and allows users to play videos that are in 3D and 4K resolution formats.
- Already equipped with integrated Codec + replay environment
- Supports replay of damaged (While sending online) AVI File
- Supports a variety different kinds of media equipments
- Supports Winamp, RealMedia, QuickTime
- Supports multiple audio streams
- Supports many different kinds of output devices
- A variety of subtitle function Image processing function
- Supports low and high specifications
- Supports skin function
- A variety of speech processing function
- Supports Winamp (Visualization) plug-in
- ASF/ASX, RTSP etc. real time broadcast viewing function(e-sky broadcasting)
- Frequency analysis and wavy pattern output function when playing music
- Supports live equipments like TV, Camera
- Supports DVD
- Strong, stopped image capture function
- Video capture function
- Wallpaper viewing function
- Easy to use OSC (On Screen Control)
- Image resizing function
- A variety of input, output color face function
- Executable using only one file
- It’s is a freeware.
- Can play several music and video formats.
- Can play high resolution movie formats.
- Has a simple and easy to use interface.
- Can be used by Mac, Windows and Android users.
- Can play broken and incomplete video files.
- There are several advanced functions which prove difficult for many users.