Editor's Review for SmartFTP
SmartFTP is a smart and efficient FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, SSH, Terminal client. It allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet.
SmartFTP features an Explorer-like, customizable interface and supports drag-and-drop functions. Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. Other features include a favorites list, the ability to resume broken downloads, a global history, background transfers, proxy support, a passive transfer mode, and the ability to perform recursive downloads, uploads, and deletes.
SmartFTP can be used for: Web site publishing and maintenance. Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files. Managed file transfers. Automate file transfer processes. Backup and synchronize local and remote files.
- FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP)
- SFTP over SSH (Professional Edition)
- Integrated Editor (Professional Edition)
- Terminal Emulator (Ultimate Edition)
- Rapidshare (Ultimate Edition)
- Amazon S3 (Ultimate Edition)
- WebDAV (Professional Edition)
- FIPS 140-2 compliant
- HIPAA 5010 compliant (Professional Edition)
- Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High DPI (Retina) support
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Support for KeePass and LastPass password manager
- Multiple Connections
- Auto reconnect and resume of broken transfers
- Transfer Integrity
- Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA)