Editor's Review for Vivaldi 32-bit
Vivaldi is a freeware advanced Chromium-based web browser developed by Vivaldi Technologies. It is company founded by the former Opera Software cofounder and CEO Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner.
The browser is aimed at staunch technologists, heavy Internet users, and previous Opera web browser users disgruntled by Opera’s transition from the Presto layout engine to the Blink layout engine, which removed many popular features in the process.
Vivaldi Browser Features:
- It’s your web. Surf it the way you want .Customize Everything, including the location of the browser tabs or address bars.
- Choose your style with Themes. Adapt the Interface as you browse the web (the Vivaldi web browser’s color scheme adapts to the surroundings of the web you browse).
- Tab Stacks. Organize your tabs using Tab Stacks (just drag a single tab to another for easy multiple grouping).
- Spatial Navigation. Navigate spatially (you will get anywhere on the webpage just with the keyboard).
- Page Tiling. Tile pages when you want to handily compare several pages at once in your web browser.
- Always in Sync. Your bookmarks, passwords, settings securely in sync. Your bookmarks, history, passwords and settings can all be synchronised across different instances of Vivaldi browser through our encrypted Sync infrastructure.
- Write Notes on the Go. take notes and add screen shots of web pages while browsing right in the Notes.
Quick Commands. Control everything in your browser from one place. Quick Commands lets you search through open tabs, bookmarks, history, settings and more with one single keyboard shortcut.